The holiday season is one of the most fun and expensive times of the year. People feel all the love and buy gifts for the whole family, friends, and even their colleagues. This season is also the chance for online businesses to capture and entice more buyers to shop from their stores. One way to make it more convincing is to take advantage of the moment and make your website in line with the season.
Here are some tips on how you can make it work:
Tip 1: Make your website look more festive
You do not have to do a complete website makeover; simply adding festive banners can already change how your website looks! Adding a special greeting pop up or adding in some music can enhance their shopping experience.
To make it more interesting for your customers, consider adding promo codes to your website banners. Aside from getting your consumers to look closely at your promotional materials, it can be a great tactic to encourage them to make a purchase!
Tip 2: Help them find what they are looking for
One of the biggest struggles whenever this season comes is finding the right gift for your loved ones. Sometimes, your shoppers do not know what to give their family or friends, thinking they already have everything they need. However, it is not always the case! Not all people have the perfect present to give just yet―that is for sure!
To help make your shopper’s decision-making process easier, here are some suggestions you can explore:
- Product highlights: You can highlight your best-selling products by featuring them on your home page.
- Engaging content: You can make creative content like online quizzes that can help consumers determine which among your products is the perfect gift according to their loved one’s personality. Aside from helping them out, it also makes the shopping activity memorable and fun to do!
- Keyword usage: Adding the right keywords for each product will help make the product search easy.
- Product information: Putting all the crucial information in the product description can help them decide faster.
- Specific category: Having a special holiday page can make shopping more manageable too. You can try making sub-categories, such as ‘Gift ideas for your dad,’ ‘Gift ideas for your sister,’ and the likes.
Tip 3: Share your love too
The best thing about shopping is when you know your money is being put to good use. You will encourage more people to shop on your e-commerce site if they know that they can help other people or organizations when they do!
It does not mean that you have to give all your profits to charity. Even a small percentage of your sales will be a big help for those in need. Doing this will also make you feel better about what you do. Just make sure to show proof to the people that you did send out some help—doing so can help build a better relationship and trust between you and your customers!
The holiday season is always the best season to experiment and challenge your entrepreneurial side. Help your customers feel all the love and happiness during this time—make your site more festive, help them find their perfect gift, and send some love to people in need! By taking this extra step to becoming more festive, you’ll find that even your sales will be rejoicing.
If you need a web design agency in Worcester that will help transform your website in line with this season’s festivities, we are here to help! 141 Creative is a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to helping your business grow and achieve its goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services.